2.1 (released 2016-04-21)¶
- Add a simple NTP renderer
- Use new cousteau (1.4) & sagan(1.2) versions.
- Fix for some unicode problems when using colors
- Fix issue #177, with gdbm problem.
2.0.2 (released 2016-10-21)¶
- Add aliases to measurements IDs
- Add –traceroute-show-asns to traceroute renderer
- Stream command was not passing the correct API key. After API became stricter this command started failing.
- Handle missing geometry for probes.
- Fix issues for AS-paths with only 1 probe
- Various fixes for tests
2.0.1 (released 2016-04-20)¶
- Corrected references in the docs to obsolete command names.
- Fixed broken 2.0.0 egg.
2.0.0 (released 2016-04-20)¶
- Renamed and merged some commands for clarity, preserving the old names as deprecated aliases.
- Improved help text and usage output.
- Support for bash auto-completion.
1.2.3 (released 2016-03-08)¶
- Usage of newest Cousteau/Sagan library.
- Support of API keys for fetching results on report command.
- Default radius for probes filtering is changed to 15.
- Several changes for supporting Windows.
1.2.2 (released 2016-01-13)¶
- Cleaner and more consistent implementation of the renderer plugable architecture.
- Usage of newest Cousteau library.
1.2.0 (released 2015-12-15)¶
1.1.1 (released 2015-11-25)¶
1.1.0 (released 2015-11-12)¶
- Support for the creation of NTP, SSLCert, and HTTP measurements.
- Additional argument in report command to filter results by probe ASN.
- Additional renderer that shows the different destination ASNs and some additional stats about them.
- Various fixes.
- Better testing.
- Additional documentation.
1.0.0 (released 2015-11-02)¶
- Initial release.